Jersey City, NJ Self Storage
The Best in Jersey City, NJ Self Storage
Your first visit to Delta Storage will convince you: this is how self-storage should be. From affordable rates to our clean, well-lighted hallways to our climate-controlled storage units to our high tech-security, we’ve made it our mission to make you smile when you think of storage.
Our friendly, professional staff is ready to give you a tour of available units and set you up with your new self-storage space. All we need is the first monthly payment. If you need storage space, Jersey City, NJ’s Delta Storage is here to help.
What Size Jersey City, NJ Storage Units Do I Need?
Not sure which size storage unit you need? Stop by and take a look at our options:
- Mini (20 square feet) – Personal items only (skis, clothing, golf clubs, etc.)
- Small (50 square feet) – A couch and a chair, a dress, mattress set, smaller items
- Medium (100 square feet) – Furniture from a one-bedroom apartment, minus appliances, cartons and miscellaneous items.
- Large (150 square feet) – Furniture from a two-bedroom house with appliances, miscellaneous items and cartons.
- Extra large (200 square feet) – Can hold the contents of a 40-feet moving van.
- Giant (600 square feet) – Great for commercial or business accounts.
Are you moving? Remodeling? Just need some extra space for some seasonal items? Delta Self Storage can help. Whether you need a small locker or a large unit to park an extra vehicle, we can get you precisely what you want at an affordable rate.
Just bring us the first month’s payment and six points of ID, and we’ll get started on finding you your ideal storage space.
Is your small business storage not big enough? Are you a contractor with more equipment than storage space? Delta Self Storage is a leader in commercial self-storage solutions for Jersey City, NJ businesses. Law offices, wholesalers and contractors are just some of the types of businesses that seek us out.
- Drive-up units for convenient loading and unloading
- Temperature-controlled storage for specialty items
- Extended hours, 24-hour access
- Security features such as alarms and HD video cameras
Talk to our sales associates about the tax benefits for business accounts.
About Jersey City, NJ
The largest city in New Jersey as of 2010, Jersey City is an important port city, and one of the largest banking and finance centers in the country, a distinction that’s led to the nickname “Wall Street West.” Incorporated in 1838, this diverse city is sometimes called the “sixth borough” of New York thanks to its closeness to Manhattan. Notable people from Jersey City include Martha Stewart, Nathan Lane and Frank Sinatra, who lived in Jersey City for a time.